Chase Paymentech is the payment processing and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase. Paymentech payment platforms support businesses of all sizes to process payments, including credit, debit, and digital, alternative, mobile payment options. Paymentech can authorize payment transactions in more than 130 currencies. The company also provides business analytics, payment fraud detection, and data security solutions.
SUMMARY:The Account Executive directly generates revenue by selling products and services to new users within an assigned territory through direct, face-to-face contact. Usually reports to a VP, National Sales. The Account Executive is responsible for generating annual revenues of approximately $545 thousand. Please note, the successful candidate must reside in the Vancouver area,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sells products/services to new customers in an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
2. Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine product/services needs and performs sales presentations to match company's products with identified needs.
3. Sells products through face-to-face contact.
4. Remains knowledgeable of company's products to facilitate sales efforts.
5. Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
6. Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
7. Builds and maintains strong business relationships with banks and VARs to ensure a steady flow of referral business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business or sales management in lieu of degree.
• Three to five years of outside sales or business development experience.
• Industry experience is preferred.
• Will work from a home office but must be located in the Vancouver area and open to 50% local travel.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.