Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better.
We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us. This team is responsible for integrating business applications with infrastructure and ensuring that components are designed, built, and configured to meet technology specifications.
As an Integration Engineer on the Digital Technology Integration team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with software engineering, extended project teams and architecture planning teams, as a lead engineer, to determine, implement and document application infrastructure configurations to infrastructure standards.
- Define capacity and availability parameters and assist with identifying performance tuning parameters within standards.
- Create integration design for CTB projects that include infrastructure details, major application flows/sequences and failover designs
- Based on application/data flows and requirements, ensure documentation captures all required infrastructure (server, messaging, data, network) change needed for a project.
- Responsible to be the technical interface between the software engineering/testing teams and the infrastructure product teams during the plan and build phases of the environment management process.
- Ensure environment validations are completed according to application development needs throughout multiple phases of the application SDLC.
- Document system flows and integration points of the Digital applications across all environments for inventory and environment management.
- Ensure proper communication and status reports during and after the environment deployment throughout the SDLC.
- Reviewing and improving Digital Technology Integration team processes.
- Assisting with proof of concept (POC) projects related to the environment management process.
- Ensure proper project communication including identifying risks/issues/accomplishments related to the application deployment process.
- Provide L3+ support to non-prod support teams on an as needed basis
- Interface as required with Risk and Compliance teams to provide application infrastructure technology details
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that overall business and goals for delivering technology-based services are exceeded.
- Function as a technical expert in troubleshooting non-production environment setup issues during validations and environment alignment activities.
- Communicate with key stakeholders regarding platform system outages, issue resolution, infrastructure changes, and other pertinent matters that impact internal and external customers during the project.
- Work well in a team of other Digital Integration Engineers to ensure dependent systems are aware of changes to the environments.
- Identify and propose enhancements for Digital Technology Integration team process gaps and focus on streamlined processes/automation for efficient deployment of application environments.
- Plan and coordinating non-production environment application alignment prior to and post releases throughout the project lifecycle.
- Share technical knowledge within the Digital Technology Integration team for areas of expertise or experience.
- Build relationships with project teams to promote partnerships.
- Understand the project environment requirements, project changes and how they impact upstream and downstream systems.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.