Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) in JPMorgan Chase is a worldwide organization charged with delivering technology infrastructure - end user, compute, data, transport, instrumentation and facilities - to all lines of business in all regions of the world. Our mission is to deliver a data-driven, software-defined, straight-through provisioned environment which expands and contracts at the speed of the business need. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, integrate with many different vendor hardware and software, work with a mix of new technologies and existing systems.
As a Software Engineer working on Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), you will be developing the next generation solutions that changes how GTI delivers its infrastructure services to our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on specific project critical to the department's needs with opportunities to work on different projects as our fast paced business evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack.
We're looking for engineers with a broad set of technical skills and who will bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design. Our team culture promotes intellectual curiosity, collaboration, problem solving and openness. We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while also creating an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience developing user-facing software.
• Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks such as AngularJS or React.
• Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• Experience leveraging Restful APIs.
• Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, Closure or Backbone.
• An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with SQL or noSQL databases.
• Background in test automation and continuous integration
• Scrum knowledge or other agile development practices
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.