PAG - Operations Analyst
· Primary responsibility includes preparation of reports of performance & risk analytics in conjunction with the global counterparts
· Validate performance data at Total level, Asset class and Security level.
· Knowledge on the different Performance methodologies (Dietz, Modified Dietz, True time weighted, etc…)
· Prepare the monthly hedge fund portfolio performance reports
· Manage multiple financial analysis reporting deadlines with ability to analyze reports and a large amount of data. Develop, manage and analyze large databases of information with attention to detail. Ability to interface with various levels of management and operations
· Evaluate different types of performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis: Asset Summary, Cash Flow Analysis, Fee schedule, Interest Summary, Money Market daily balances, Portfolio Performance, Statement Summary, Income Summary, and others. Ability to produce and interpret results from internal and external clients.
· Manage deliverables while servicing all ad hoc queries and requests.
· Performing all daily activities in terms of index updates, total level and asset level checks, structure of account groups, hedge fund reports etc.
· Checking the KPI’s and constantly working on providing a robust KPI for the team.
· Using domain knowledge to improve efficiency
· Checking the Risk & Control areas and adhering to the same, while preparation of reports
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.