Firm Introduction: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management: Team Leader – PAG
· Primary responsibility includes Producing performance & risk analytics in conjunction with overseas partners
· Validate performance data at Total level, Asset class and Security level. Coordinate with Middle Office, and the US performance team and with Technology to correct and amend problems within the system.
· Knowledge on the different Performance methodologies (Dietz, Modified Dietz, True time weighted, etc.)
· Assist US Performance team in the production of monthly dispersion analysis reporting.
· Prepare monthly hedge fund portfolio performance reports
· Manage multiple financial analysis reporting deadlines with ability to analyze reports and a large amount of data. Develop, manage and analyze large databases of information with attention to detail. Ability to interface with various levels of management and operations
· Evaluate different types of performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis: Asset Summary, Cash Flow Analysis, Fee schedule, Interest Summary, Money Market daily balances, Portfolio Performance, Statement Summary, Income Summary, and others. Ability to produce and interpret results from internal and external clients. Ability to foresee and navigate team and business through upcoming issues.
· Manage deliverables while servicing all ad hoc queries and requests.
· Performing daily activities in terms of index updates, total level and asset level checks, structure of account groups, hedge fund reports etc.
· Driving the team towards process automation and high level synergy between the performance teams on either location
· Checking the KPI’s and constantly working on providing a robust KPI for the team.
· Checking the Risk & Control areas for the process and constantly updating & getting signoffs for the same from the onshore locations
· Undertaking projects to improve efficiency. This would include process improvements and identification of automation opportunities
· Using domain knowledge and experience to improve the way the team functions, by bringing in new best practices
· Degree Bachelors or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration OR Finance
· Degree of MBA/PGDM or equivalent in Commerce, Business Administration OR Finance, IMC / CFA / CIPM would be advantageous
· Knowledge of Investment products, the securities market and different financial products
· Knowledge of market data providers
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.