Corporate Technology (CT) Finance & Business Management is seeking a high performing Business Manager based in New York/New Jersey. This is an exciting role in an area that is undergoing a significant transformation.
The individual will partner with the CT organization, which develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
The individual must have strong problem-solving skills through previous experience in a Business Management environment, including Program Management, Financial Controls, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project Planning, Risk Avoidance & Mitigation, and Business Strategy & Growth.
Establish strong relationships across CT Finance and Business Management Office, Global Technology Finance and Business Management, and lines of business to plan and execute on Finance and Business Management Governance related agendas, projects, action items and deliverables.
· Play central coordination role for Claroty governance management across broader Corporate technology team including planning, forecasting, education and process management
Partner with the Senior Leadership Team and Directs in all areas of financial control management including planning, monthly forecasting and reporting, headcount planning and tracking, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, monitoring expenses, and cost recovery.
· Suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency & accuracy of existing processes and reporting. Build and roll out new training efforts to address knowledge gaps.
· Participate in the supply and demand management process to ensure the proper prioritization and implementation of key programs. Lead Financial Control initiatives and increase transparency around expense management and expense forecasting.
· Implement key MIS performance analytics and reporting, including monthly EMR for CIO, CTOs, and Operating Committee level client.
· Drive consumable and vendor management related expenses to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Prepare for and participate in governance forums including weekly staff, contractor and software signing parties and infrastructure review meetings.
· Coordinate Corporate Location Strategy submissions in line with Global Technology guidelines through interfacing with Technology business and Corporate Real Estate organization.
· Track all key action items and deliverables associated with governance, metrics, and business management agenda.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.