J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at JPMorgan.
The Residential Mortgage Financing Team within the Securitized Products Group is responsible for providing senior financing to clients against various mortgage assets – seasoned performing and re-performing loans, non-performing loans, new origination loans, servicing advances, mortgage servicing rights, etc.
Analyst role – support the daily functions of the deal team in the underwriting of new and existing transactions, portfolio monitoring and relationship management.
• Work on complex financing structures
• Analyze client financials and business opportunities
• Prepare and review underlying documents highlighting salient risks and mitigants of the transaction
• Prepare and analyze term sheets
• Coordinate and communicate with internal and external counterparties
• Ongoing credit monitoring of clients including financials and covenant compliance
• Create presentation and marketing materials
• Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated academic excellence
• 0–3 years relevant professional experience
• Experience in negotiating credit agreements; analyzing terms and conditions preferred
• Experience in negotiating and closing structured finance transactions preferred
• Knowledge of securitization and capital markets preferred
• Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills to handle multiple transactions and daily tasks
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.