JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combine with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
The firm's broad platform positions us to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Chase Commercial Banking includes seven businesses: Middle Market Banking, Government, Not-for-Profit & Healthcare Banking, Corporate Client Banking, International Banking, Treasury Services, Real Estate, and Credit Markets.
We are actively seeing a Powerpoint Designer on the Market Enablement team to support creation of the presentations for our Sales and Training teams. In this role, you will work closely with a large number of internal resources, as well as independently as the Powerpoint expert. Deep understanding of Powerpoint and vector graphics are critical to this role. No financial experience necessary, but a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Market Enablement team (25+) to execute on goals
• Take direction from stakeholders and work through complex concepts to create simple visual explanations, infographics, product flows, charts, diagrams, etc
• Hands on design: Powerpoint, assets to be included in presentations such as vector and Photoshop files
• Tight adherence to corporate guidelines on branding, legal and compliance regulations
• Work closely with content manager to insure content created is consistent in all presentations that it may appear
• Contribute to creation of and tight adherence to timelines