J.P. Morgan’s Treasury Services (TS) business is one of the world’s largest providers of cash management, liquidity and escrow services that help resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges facing treasury professionals. TS is essential to clients and the firm, providing value-added solutions and services to clients, a source of liquidity for the firm and steady revenue and earnings growth for the business and its shareholders. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in more than 180 countries and territories entrust their Treasury Services business to J.P. Morgan.
Finance participate in and manage a broad portfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs such as Brexit, to replacing strategic product systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, to ongoing finance process improvements. The key objectives of the team are:
• Understand and articulate the Finance business requirements and, through the development of functional specifications (working closely with Finance SMEs in CIB Controllers, LECs, CFO & PRA group), articulate said requirements to our technology partners.
• Build and maintain close working relationship with the core project team, regional finance & GFT teams, and our business operations & technology partners along with our clients within the business.
• Ongoing leadership in all phases of the project through testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of end solution to our user base
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• Gather, understand and document finance business requirements and support the preparation of functional specifications
• Development / review of detailed operating model from a business and process perspective (touch-point into regional / global operating model)
• Define and document requirements e.g. controlled migration of ref. data, setup of legal entities and product systems’ feeds to the target finance environment
• Work with Business Lead to co-ordinate project efforts and migration plans
• Work with Project Manager to identify and manage project risks.
• Ensure all Project documentation are updated in project repository
Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of finance business function, processes & technology platform
• Knowledge of business processes and finance operating model within the region.
• Knowledge of CIB products’ financial accounting would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Line of business systems, middle office operations or other products/business would be advantageous. (E.g. iDDA, Cash Management)
• Working knowledge / project management skills e.g. Project Life cycle, project governance, project control, best practices.
• Strong, proven ability in business analytical skills is preferable
• Strong level of expertise in the full range of finance functions with some business product knowledge
• Networking ability across the organisation.
• Ideally has knowledge of CIB or Corporate Finance applications.
• Structured business analysis skills.
• Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills
• Team player & ability to multi-task
• Initiative, proactive approach, ownership, responsibility
• Judgement; reasoned, balanced decision taker
• Clear, concise oral & written communication skills
• Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focused.
• Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
• Presentation skills
• Accounting or PM qualification would be advantageous
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than two hundred years. We have been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm every day. This is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.