JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combine with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
The firm's broad platform positions us to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Chase Commercial Banking includes seven businesses: Middle Market Banking, Government, Not-for-Profit & Healthcare Banking, Corporate Client Banking, International Banking, Treasury Services, Real Estate, and Credit Markets.
We are actively seeing a Sr. Art Director on the Market Enablement team (25+) to drive the communications and presentations used for Sales and Training teams. In this role, you will work closely with a large number of internal resources, as well as independently as the email communications expert. Deep understanding of email, strong vision for user experience and communications are critical to this role. No financial experience necessary, but a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Market Enablement team to develop strategy and execute on goals
• Bring industry leading ideas to create highly engaging communications
• Assume leadership role on best practices in email design, user experience and communications
• Be the technical lead on email templates and Powerpoint
• Hands on art direction: email templates, assets to be included in communications, and Powerpoint presentations
• Direct creative resources in the execution of videos, animations and graphics
• Partner with a large number of internal teams to source content for communications and Powerpoint presentations
• Tight adherence to corporate guidelines on branding, legal and compliance regulations
• Make recommendations for future communications
• Contribute to formation of and tight adherence to timelines