Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Chase Wealth Management is a division within Consumer & Community Banking that provides investment products to Chase clients. The growth of this business is crucial to our commitment to expanding relationships with affluent customers, attracting new business and increasing profitability. Today, our ~3,100 Advisors oversee $250+ billion in assets.
Chase Wealth Management has provided investment products and solutions to Chase customers for over 20 years. With a presence in most Chase branch locations, Advisors make investment products and services available to over 1.7 million customers seeking solutions to their long-term financial goals, such as retirement, funding a college education and many other investment strategies.
Chase Private Client (CPC) is one of the firm's key growth priorities aimed at addressing the needs of our most affluent clients. There are approximately ~3,000 CPC locations currently with plans to continue growing appropriately over time. Staffing those CPC locations are more than 2,500 Private Client Advisors and 5,000 Chase Private Client Bankers. CPC is targeted at clients who are assigned to, live near, or transact at a CPC branch and have at least $250,000 in liquid assets.
· Develop, manage, and empower a national team of Investment Product Specialists who provide support to Advisors and help w/ financial analysis and practice management
· Monthly field visits w/ team & local sales management is critical to success
· Oversee all investment product development & due diligence
· Dedication to identifying the customer obsession opportunities of tomorrow
· Coordinate investment policy and research for retail investment use
· Working in lockstep with the Chase Wealth Management training group to establish follow-up training and continuous education
· Partnering regularly with the Financial Planning Group to identify areas of improvement and provide in-market training
· Adapt quickly to changing business needs, while collaborating with cross-functional teams of stakeholders
· 5+ years direct management experience; preferably as a manager of managers w/national scope
· Excellent presentation skills, Excellent written & verbal communication skills - must be comfortable presenting ideas & topics to Sr stake holders, at client events, & to media channels
· Bachelor Degree required
· FINRA Series 7, 9/10 (or equivalent), and 66 (or equivalent) required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
· Following designations preferred - CFP, CEA, & CIMA
· Strong communication skills, attention to detail, & excellent follow-through including an ability to communicate complex analytical concepts to various audiences
· Proven track record of driving measurable improvements in customer experience in a transforming environment
· High degree of investment services and product acumen, and keen interest in the financial markets
· The ability to recruit and evaluate talent is critical
· Intellectual curiosity - passionate about people & customers
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.