J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
VCG is organized along business lines including Corporate & Investment Bank (Macro Products, Credit, Equities, Securitized Products, IB Risk), CIO, Treasury & Corporate (CTC), Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) and Commercial Banking (CB). Clients of the group include senior management, business heads, regulators, and both internal and external audit. The group also works closely with the Traders, CFOs, Market Risk, and Middle Office to ensure a complete understanding of business issues and the accurate execution of valuation policy.
· Execute price verification/benchmark process including the calculation of fair value adjustments
· Assist with various VCG established practices and control initiatives as well as perform necessary work relating to management reporting, regulatory mandates and consistency within the broader VCG framework
· Partner with various functional groups on valuation related issues and develop/implement appropriate measures with the goal of ensuring fair value
· Enhance existing control framework including reviewing independent pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
· Other value-added projects related to Business, Risk, and Finance initiatives
· Undergraduate degree with finance and economics major preferred
· Graduate degree with finance, economics, mathematics, engineering a plus
· Ability to understand complex products, and analyze transaction and process flows
· Work experience in financial industry a plus
· Understanding of valuation concepts as they pertain to financial products and derivatives, basic accounting knowledge
· Analytical and quantitative aptitude. Candidates with quantitative backgrounds preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, automation and database skills a plus
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
Team management experience is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.