About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
High Level Role Overview
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end to end onboarding process, delivering a high level of client service and relationship management for Priority Clients.
The chosen individual will be the single point of contact for the Client during their onboarding process. They will effectively manage internal stakeholders (Credit, Legal, Middle Office, Valuation, Reference Data, Onboarding, Compliance, Standard Settlement Instruction team plus any other additional stakeholders), prioritize the pipeline through to completion, and facilitate operational performance reviews and metrics to continue to improve the client’s experience wit JPM
The candidate must be able to multi task while ensuring that any risk presented in the On/Offboarding process are mitigated to ensure that controls and policies are adhered within tight deadlines.
Key Focus Areas
· Ongoing client engagement - Regular client visits
· New account onboarding – Coordination
· Performance tracking - Development and measurement of relevant KPIs
· Efficiency gains - Continue E2E onboarding process mapping
· Serve as a single point of contact for the client to enhance the customers client service experience.
· Manage the end to end client onboarding process.
· Prioritize the Client Onboarding pipeline through each stage of document request or negotiation.
· Facilitate the needs of the client to internal stakeholders while managing timelines on deliverables, ensuring timely communication, and serving as a point of escalation for client concerns.
· Conduct regular visits with key client contacts.
· Deliver market intelligence and KYC regulatory changes.
· Actively partner across LOBs/functions to drive the risk/control agenda; engage in appropriate control forums.
· Define the client profile and set up of client in JPM systems.
· Deliver strategic change management initiatives to strengthen the control framework.
· Provide client with updates of the latest regulatory/internal changes to provide a degree of transparency to enhance client relationships.
· Coordination of off-boarding and official sign off/go live of the client.
· Collect of KYC/Credit Documentation.
· Create Post-implementation/Service reviews to ensure all activity has been captured during the end to end review. Report and communicate client metrics.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for high performing individuals interested in a challenging new opportunity.
· Minimum of  years of Securities industry experience with a strong Markets products knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills that can engage with multiple counterparties. Written and spoken English is essential any additional major Asian languages would be an advantageous but not compulsory.
· Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic team environment who can anticipate, manage and resolve problems that could impact the client.
· Strong organization skills where candidate has managed several processes simultaneously and been able to prioritize where necessary
· Self-motivated and hardworking individual who is goal orientated, able to work with minimal supervision
· Displays Analytical/Decision Making Skills
· Client Service or Relationship Management experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.