J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
CIB F&BM Sales & Marketing Planning & Analysis Associate, Mumbai
As an Associate you will be responsible for delivering on driving the control metrics and agenda and analysis for the Sales & Marketing P&A organization.
- Design, develop and support various monthly / quarterly reporting around Global EMRs (Executive Management Report), Business Review packs, materials for Regulatory reporting etc
- Extraction and mining of data from the source MIS systems
- Ability to analyze the information to be able to present analysis to business
- Ability to understand the changing business needs, redesign MIS and analysis around the same
- Ability to handle a very dynamic work environment
- Support ad hoc requests from the business and senior management
- Support quarterly business meetings and any analysis required by senior management
- Proactive involvement in the business and development of infrastructure required to support reporting and analysis
- Analyze, communicate and deliver on high quality MIS in stringent timelines
- Liaison with the LOB teams and other support groups
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives