J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Client Service Account Manager (CSAM)
Accountable for a portfolio of key large corporate client’s acting as their Service contact and escalation point. By engaging and building strong partnerships with all contacts (within the Clients Organization) the Global CSAM will look to develop a thorough understanding of their client’s industry, strategy, business model and operating environment. The Global CSAM will act as the client advocate and drive internal coordination by partnering with Compliance, Risk, Sales, Product, Operations and Technology to deliver service excellence. The Global CSAM will also support ongoing overall relationship health monitoring to forecast client “temperature” and facilitate regular discussion with Sales and the Global Corporate Bank.
Develop Client Intimacy
· Act as the clients key service contact and escalation point supporting their TS business and own the service relationship and client experience
· Coordinate a uniform approach with the client, ensuring a consistency of interaction with key client contacts at all levels and establish a rapport that allows for joint strategic and tactical planning
· Act as the clients advocate and act with integrity and respect at all times
Drive culture focused on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
· Proactively identify opportunities to work with the client to improve quality and efficiency positioning the benefits of these initiatives to maximize engagement
· Coordinate internally to eliminate or minimize client impacts partnering with Sales, Product, Operations and Technology to maintain focus and drive positive outcomes
· Deepen product knowledge to build further understanding of the technology and operational activity that substantiates product delivery and proactively; identify potential impacts to clients when this service is interrupted
· Manage change readiness potential impacts and communications including evaluating the effect of JPM enhancements to products, services and technology as they relate to the client’s business. Positively position the benefit of these changes on their business, and work closely with the client and relevant internal parties to ensure client readiness where required.
· Support more junior CSAM colleagues providing holistic advice and insight, share best practice and coach to stretch service performance standards
· Take Ownership for problems and escalate to ensure timely resolution whilst leading internally through to resolution.
· Manage expectations both externally and internally.
· Coordinate, control and influence activities within Product to realize desired outcome for client.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the clients business, industry and strategy and lead the service agenda to further enhance the client experience for these and clients with a similar profile.
· Partner with TS Sales and Global Corporate Bank to achieve the anticipated revenue growth plan.
Strong communication and partnership
· Coordinate and provide management oversight for all client investigations and issues to ensure a coordinated view across all service issues
· Devise mechanisms to develop strong client awareness throughout JPM to ensure internal parties appreciate client sensitivity and key influences which may drive client expectation
· Regularly engage with Sales and the Global Corporate Bank as the voice of Service
· Be aware of other regional Service and Implementations activity and partner as appropriate
· Formulate and deliver communications to both internal and external parties, observing approval protocol where required e.g. relationship, marketing, compliance etc
Ability to assess “big picture” in complex situations, identifying what is critical
· Demonstrate Leadership and Ownership skills and be comfortable interacting at all levels internally and externally
· Sound awareness of risk issues and knowledge of domestic/international Cash Management Business
· Knowledgeable of global risk and compliance policies as well as regional regulations that impact the global relationship.
· Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to use sound judgment to prioritize and act with sense of urgency when required.
· The ability to lead complex issues and engage and influence at all levels
· In-depth knowledge of Treasury Services global suite of products
· Strong, proven client management skills
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities
· Keen willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritizes appropriately, meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple demands simultaneously.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.