JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
As India Chief Technology Officer, you will report locally into CCB India CIO and functionally align to Production Management CIO based in US. You will be accountable for providing production support for all consumer business applications and platforms. You will have direct management responsibility of about 700 staff across Mumbai & Hyderabad. You will be responsible for developing the workforce strategy for Production India by optimizing the work force to deliver solutions faster, cheaper and better.
You will work with IT leadership to understand business strategy and their implication to application(s) under responsibility. You will be accountable for the end-to-end oversight of all infrastructure programs designed to maintain Chase's applications. You will also be responsible for implementation and continuous upliftment and evolution of the Global Operating Model in support of the Follow the Sun Model to ensure 24x7 supports on the systems used by our business colleagues, customers in US . You will be accountable for enabling better operational efficiency, reducing customer impacts / incidents, enhancing stability, reduction in the overall number of L2 to L3 escalations and having lower time (MTTR) to resolve across issues. In addition, you will be accountable for influencing direction, strategy, and policy at the firm wide level, in partnership with the global counterparts for infrastructure need of the group.
You will oversee the activities of senior direct reports on a day to day basis, as applicable and provide individuals with constructive feedback as it pertains to team performance; coach staff in technical matters and delivering on other job-related responsibilities; conduct performance reviews, appraisals and personal development planning with each team member; and promote effective teamwork and resolve interpersonal issues.
A successful candidate must not only demonstrate core competencies in Infrastructure Management, but must also be passionate about evolving this function to meet the changing needs of CCB Technology, including support of internal and external cloud, as well as the transition to Dev Ops model.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Inputs to the budget & resource requirements; budget versus actuals management
· Oversight of the enterprise relationships with teams responsible for project, incident/management, and financials.
· System configuration, capacity, patch and performance management
· Manage change management processes and compliance
· Actively oversee mitigation coordination of problems and root cause analysis and resolution
· Participate and provide support for application development projects
· Risk management processes, control self assessments, action plan management
· Oversee the creation and maintenance of all metrics and process
· Oversight of application platform relationships and service delivery
· Responsible for providing metrics and reporting.
· Participate and contribute to global sites agenda including resourcing strategy, capability building and talent management
· Minimum of 15 years of related business experience with a successful track record of leadership across a wide range of technology functions
· Minimum of 8-10+ years of project management experience leading technology development projects
· Minimum of 8-10+ years of service delivery skills in managing incidents, change, risk, configuration and capacity
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience with an IT focus
· Strong understanding of running an infrastructure technology organization to support an application development team.
· Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate highly technical capability to business leaders to gain understanding and conceptualize business value
· Strong strategic orientation, with demonstrated ability of having put IT within a business context
· Program management experience
· Excellent people skills in managing a diverse technology work force and with proven track record of hiring, developing and deploying top talent at all levels
· Financial Services Industry experience
· Graduate Degree