Asset Management, Client Advisor, Intermediary Business, Associate / Vice President
JP Morgan Investment Management
JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
The Intermediary Business sells investment products through non-affiliated intermediaries (for example securities firms, banks, financial planners, insurance companies) who, in turn, sell these products to individual investors.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build and deepen strong business partnerships with assigned intermediaries (mainly in the retail platform like retail banks, international life companies, IFAs) and construct a long term business plan
• Proactively communicate with all levels of clients (including gatekeepers, investment consultants, relationship managers) from various intermediaries and explore sales and other promotional activities
• Maintain the highest standards in business ethics and comply with internal guidelines.
• Understand and analyze industry development and translate into business opportunity
• Prepare business report and handle business agreement related issues
• Work effectively with different internal parties and able to present on the team’s behalf
• As a team to achieve overall business objectives, i.e. sales targets and other KPIs
• University graduate in Business, Finance and/or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience in financial industry. Experience in insurance product is preferred.
• Professional qualifications such as CFA would be an advantage
• Good team player whilst able to work independently
• Strive for excellence; able to work under strong pressure
• Good analytical skills and can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of financial markets and investment products (especially fund)
• Spoken and written fluency in Chinese and English
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge in Micropal, Bloomberg would be an advantage
• Obtain local regulatory license, i.e. SITCA Sales, or Senior Security Sales
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.