Improving customer retention is a significant financial opportunity for Chase Card Services (CCS) and one of its highest returning initiatives. As a Strategic Business Unit Senior Associate, this individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to develop and influence key elements of the front line retention program strategy to achieve Chase Card Services and Business Partner objectives. Candidate must be able to work within a team environment and support product and Card Member Service teams across CCS.
· Driving performance of in-queue retention to achieve program goals
· Reviewing in-queue retention performance and generating recommendations based on key opportunities, learnings, best practices, and competitive environment
· Utilizing a variety of tools including contests, call listening/calibration sessions, recognition, and site visits to achieve front line retention goals
· Synthesizing data into actionable insights to influence retention strategies
· Preparing and delivering retention performance metrics and trends to business partners
· Managing execution of core retention components including offers, product engagement guides, scripting and marketing matrices
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.