J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
As a member of Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Business Banking Modelling team, the individual will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and validating statistical models and segmentation for the bank's credit / debit card business
- Perform data extraction, sampling, and statistical analysis/modelling using linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis/forecasting, multivariate analysis (i.e. clustering analysis, principal component analysis, discriminate analysis, etc) and advanced data mining techniques
- Analyze and interpret financial data using SAS and other statistical software in UNIX environment
- Provide and present model results, insights and recommendation to senior management and partners using MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
- Partner with internal teams to implement models/segments/tools into system and to support business execution and/or analytics on revenue growth and loss control will be responsible
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.