• Bachelors’ degree in computer science, information systems or related field
• 7+ years of overall IT experience, ideally including experience in the Financial Services and Cybersecurity or related fields
• Demonstrated ability to author Standards and Procedures
• Understanding of software develop practices and Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of what constitutes a cybersecurity attack and the relationship to both threats and vulnerabilities along with the ability to identify systemic security issues
• Keeps technical skills current, able to contribute to in-depth analysis of vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
• Knowledge of controls associated with the key Endpoint Security capabilities, such as but not limited to:
o Malware detection and response
o Harden build standards and compliance
o Real-time visibility into endpoints
• Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Analytical aptitude; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a global organization, and to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and to work across diverse businesses and regions, balancing the needs of multiple organizations
• Familiarity with industry-recognized frameworks (e.g., COBIT, FFIEC CAT, NIST CSF)
• Relevant professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CRISC) or willingness to pursue
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.