As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
The Full Stack Engineer role is responsible for designing and developing a suite of internal applications for the Global Institutional and Funds Management business within Asset Management.
We are looking for a strong hands-on technologist to be a member of a team building high performing and responsive web-based applications using React, Angular and Bootstrap for User Interface and Java and Node.js for server development.
- Minimum 8+ years of UI and server side development
- Good Java development skills (using the Eclipse IDE)
- Experience using Tomcat or a similar Enterprise Application Server
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework 2.0 and above desirable.
- Technical analysis & design of business solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent reasoning and debugging skills
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience of Continuous integration and Continue Delivery (e.g Jenkins and Cucumber) Experience of working with BDD using Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience of working in an Agile manner
- Experience of Maven build technology and continuous integration
- Document Management System integration, such as Documentum
- Content Management System development, such as Fatwire/Oracle Web Centre 11G
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.