Cybersecurity's purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture. The Cybersecurity team is composed of firmwide functions (IT Risk Management, Infrastructure Security Solutions, Identity & Access Management, and Application security) as well as business-aligned risk & resiliency management teams that affect the technology risk program.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
• Overall 10+ years of Information Security experience with one of the following:
• At least 5 years experience performing network penetration testing
• At least 5 years experience performing application security assessments
• At least 5 years experience with Cyber Red Team operations
• At least 5 years experience performing and leading network exploitation operations.
• U.S. Intelligence Community background highly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing cyber operations and personnel.
• Must be able to manage new and existing cyber security requirements, ensure personnel are fully trained and certified via internal JPMC standards, and implement control and risk procedures to insure all Red Team operations are conducted within strict accordance of JPMC Cyber Security standards and directives.
Strategic Support to the Red Team Program
• Infra (CyberNet buildout)
• Long term TTP Development and testing program
• Prioritization of TTP development and delivery
• Ensuring new TTPs are correctly tested and certified for use on our prod networks
• Working to define and develop RT capability strategy along with RT leadership (crawl, walk, run)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.