J.P. Morgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Located in the heart of Jersey City, New Jersey is one of our technology hubs at J. P. Morgan Chase.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on interesting challenges and projects, with cutting edge technologies as well as:
• Opportunity to architect, design and develop applications within J.P. Morgan’s Global Banking technology team to deliver a world-class platform for the world’s #1 investment banking franchise
• Be part of a small core team of senior individual contributors who are responsible for accelerating the delivery of high impact projects to the business. You will be working directly with stakeholders to understand the problems, and then formulate, socialize and deliver solutions.
• Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud.
• Impact thousands of users generating marketing material and utilities to improve efficiency of bankers.
• Work closely with the global Banking technology team to drive tools and data management strategy.
Hands-on experience designing and building large scale web/desktop and mobile platforms which are systems of record or integrate multiple related systems of record. These applications & services should have been built leveraging some of the following technologies:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.