About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Key Accountabilities /Major Responsibilities
· Review regulatory returns and financial report of the Bank;
· Partner with various teams (product control, business managers, operations, etc.) to manage the implementation of new/ revised regulatory returns;
· Impact analysis / gap analysis for new regulations and product rollout;
· Improve existing controls
· Lead/participate in projects including the upgrade of local regulatory reporting tool
· Coordinate with internal and external auditors, regulators on local regulatory reporting matters;
· Provide regulatory requirements to project manager on all returns
Accounting / Finance background - with sound technical and business knowledge;
· With at least 10 years relevant working experience in foreign financial institutions (bank and securities);
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills;
· Strong verbal and written communications skills; Ability to deep dive on processes and improve controls and efficiencies;
· Ability to work independently with external auditors and regulators;
· Able to work under pressure with multiple deliverables given competing deadlines;
· Good team player.
Degree in Accounting/ Finance or relevant discipline or qualified accountants
Proficiency in English
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.