Securities Processing Production Management Team is responsible for the support to the Business using the Settlement,
Asset Servicing and Cash Management applications. This includes and not limited to investigation and resolution of
logged support calls, incident and problem management and Production Ownership of the Applications across the globe.
Team manages execution of Production release tasks as well as providing support by resources on rotational basis over
The role also includes keeping a close eye on the overall system hygiene and as a Production Owner ensuring they are
highly resilient. Team will do this in close collaboration with the plan, build and control teams. The role is based in Mumbai
and will involve rendering responsibilities as part of a global team.
• Excellent proven problem-solving skills
• Logical, able to think outside the box
• Good interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Flexible, co-operative and resilient
• Able to work effectively under pressure and changing priorities
• Oracle SQL
• Unix Scripting
• Monitoring tools (like Geneos, Dynatrace)
• Understanding of Application Server
• Scheduling Tools viz Autosys, Control-M
• Middleware Technologies like MQ
• 5 to 9 years of experience preferred
• Incident, Change, Problem Management processes
• Knowledge of relevant businesses such as Asset Servicing, Trade Settlements, Cash & FX, (Desirable to have exposure
on Products like BaNCS, IMActions, etc)
• Strong exposure to application support stream
• ITIL framework knowledge is desired
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.