The CCB Analytics group uses Big Data tools to understand the behaviors & preferences of our Customers and Specialists. We use this information to identify trends, trouble-spots, and opportunity-areas in our businesses. Once trouble-spots are identified, we dig deep into the data to understand the true root cause, and make specific recommendations to the businesses for how to improve Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, and Profitability.
As the Business Analysis Manager, you will own relations with various business partners and will be responsible for managing the delivery & presentation of all analytic studies to the businesses you support. You will work closely with other members of the Analytics team to define the scope of their studies as well as the approach to delivery. You will also be expected to complete studies yourself. In order to be successful in this role, you will stay closely connected to the business to understand changes in their environment so you can recognize potential new areas of study, and also so you can put studies into context for both the business leadership and the Analysts.
You will lead recurring meetings where you will present studies & findings to senior & executive leadership. A successful candidate will have outstanding presentation skills, organization skills, and analytical & statistical skills.
Additionally, successful candidates for this role will:
· Foster productive teamwork, establishing open and trusting relationships between the Business team and our Analytics team, creating a climate where people are committed to sharing information
· Provide context and direction to Analysts regarding their studies
· Take a vaguely-defined business challenge, vet an approach for conducting an analytical study, and coordinate with Analysts to complete the study
· Demonstrate technical expertise to interpret reports, analyze data, and recommend solutions
· Be comfortable with various forms of statistical analysis, such as regressions, chi-square, ANOVA, etc
· Build solid business cases that justify & drive business decisions
· Routinely make decisions for best course of action and drive process solutions
· Understand financial reviews and be able to correlate profit/loss impact to process improvements
· Recognize patterns and connections in information from different sources and evaluate their business implications
· Demonstrate the ability to understand the VOC (voice of the customer) and recognize recurring themes in calls
· Communicate clearly with peers, supervisors, and managers on recommendations, improvements, and initiatives
· Maintain composure and positive attitude during stressful situations
· Represent the team in inter-department projects and influence agendas and project plans
· Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Business or equivalent experience
· 3-4 years experience utilizing SAS, SQL and Oracle preferred
· Experience manipulating data sets and creating visualizations utilizing Tableau
· Experience querying data (i.e. Oracle/Teradata/SQL Servers)
· 3+ years analyzing contact center performance metrics preferred
· Working knowledge of contact center technologies (Avaya, Genesys, NICE, Clickfox) preferred
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills – written and oral
Able to work in an
extremely fast paced environment with the ability to oversee multiple concurrent initiatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.