Investment Bank Markets Technology provides end to end technology solutions for the firm's Investment Banking, Sales & Trading and Risk Management business areas. Our specialist QA group are a global team dedicated to delivering software of the highest quality to our business.
We are looking to recruit a high calibre Environment Analyst to help support our global architecture and applications for the Risk area. Working in the Mumbai Risk & Structuring QA team, the successful candidate will have a strong technical background with excellent UNIX and Sybase experience as well as being able to demonstrate a track record of delivery in complex fast moving environments. A key contributor to the support and development of our UI the candidate should have experience in delivering client facing solutions. Excellent communication skills will be vital as the successful candidate will be required to assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems; as well as implementing pro-active solutions to prevent future fails. The successful candidate should have in-depth experience of supporting complex multi layered, multi-technology software applications. This is an extremely demanding and hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be expected to work with subject matter experts and technical developers.
· Working as part of a global team;
· Supporting and developing our UI.
· Working closely with the Technical, business and test teams to define and scope environments required for key Investment Banking software;
· Working with various teams to provide environment (Unix/Sybase) support;
· Engaging with 3rd party teams to resolve (often) complex issues;
· Working closely with the Team Lead to plan effort on projects across geographies;
- Solid support experience;
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide recommendations for process improvements;
· Programming experience: Java/JSP:
· UNIX experience, Shell scripting skills, SQL skills;
· Proven ability to understand and interpret complex business systems;
· Proven ability to understand the technical integrations of systems;
· A meticulous & thorough approach to work balance with a strong focus on hitting deadlines;
· Ability to document and manage procedures and procedural change to maintain cross-region knowledge;
· Excellent communication skills, with ability to work with colleagues at all levels;
· Project Management/Co-Ordination experience;
· Programming experience; python.
· Control M / Geneos;
Degree level with 5yrs+ experience in technical Support/Development roles.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.