JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P.Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About Corporate Marketing: The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for branding, advertising and strategy for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) and oversees the J.P. Morgan (JPM) brand. The team supports Corporate Responsibility, the Foundation, and The Institute among other corporate functions, including all of the JPMC digital and social channels (jpmorganchase.com, jpmorgan.com, and JPMC LinkedIn and JPMC Facebook pages). Within the Corporate Marketing team, this position is part of the Core Digital Team, an internal marketing agency responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.
Job Description: This role will directly support the Head of Core Digital and the Delivery Manager for Core Digital, assisting with all projects going through the workflow and overseeing the management of resources. As the Core Digital Marketing Analyst/ Project Manager Assistant, you will be responsible to:
- Support digital related projects including, but not limited to, updating our procedures documents and role-mapping activities.
- Define and meet key deliverables for assignments and provide updates to management
- Complete assignments in a high quality and timely fashion
- Develop and support business cases across the Corporate Marketing team to be reviewed by CMO, CFO and Senior CCB Leadership, as necessary.
- Support the management of our external relationships (i.e. agencies and partners) including the contracts/schedules negotiations, monthly check points, etc.
- Work on a wide range of Executive level presentations including the team’s quarterly scorecard reporting, mid-year and year-end results presentations.
- Assist with our larger Core Digital programs in support of JPMorgan Chase’s brand and reputation and special ad-hoc projects
- Track and ensure the most efficient allocation of resources
- Review all job initiation requests, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and maintain traffic and production schedules
- Work with internal departments to organize and oversee master production calendar
- Analyze key performance indicators and other metrics of current projects and present the findings in a logical and clear manner
Recommended job qualifications and skills qualifications:
The individual should be a self-starter who demonstrates leadership, is a creative thinker with a proven ability to define and meet key deliverables, and is an excellent communicator - both written and verbally, including the ability to explain solutions in common business language. A strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational skills is required. The individual should be comfortable with presenting to senior leaders across the firm and possess the ability to collaborate in a global matrix managed organization. Strong problem solving and time management skills; Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment; Ability to work independently and in small groups. A solid understanding and comfort level with MS Office including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Share Point is required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.