J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with assets under supervision of approximately $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment management. J.P. Morgan Asset Management's clients include institutions, retail investors and high-net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world.
WM Controls Management primary function is to ensure the LOB has a sustainable and disciplined end to end control environment, identify and escalate issues with a sense of urgency, and partner with Business to ensure issues are remediated in a timely manner.
WM Controls Management works in partnership with the business, as the first line of defense. The team assists in immediate, real time critical control issue detection, escalation, root cause analysis and remediation. In addition, the team works in collaboration with all other control functions – Compliance, Risk, Audit, and Legal.
BQA function is a newly formed team comprised of two team members. The ideal candidate will need to be results oriented and feel comfortable building out a new function.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in the buildout of the BQA Framework and procedures, including the design phase of BQA to implementation. Responsibilities include reviewing and interpreting big data and mapping current processes
• Execute tasks associated with the BAU BQA function including, sampling and testing of business processes and activities for accuracy and completeness
• Produce and track Quality Assurance observations and reporting to the business, controls management team, and control partners
• Identify solutions and best practices to support quality of risk and control activities in alignment with regional requirements and regulations, AM practices/standards and corporate control programs
• Understand and assist to identify potential risks in complex WM business processes
• Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.