· 3 - 7 years of experience in the Finance industry with minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst role
· Have good interpersonal skills.
· Detail-oriented, results oriented and analytical skills for planning, organizing and documenting
· Ability to be proactive, independent and to multitask.
· Good communication, documentation, and presentation skills
· Experience in creating process & data flows and business requirement documentation
· Ability to setup and drive meetings and build relationship across different teams
· Proficient with core MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Familiarity with standard PM tools (e.g. MS Project) and with process-mapping tools (e.g. MS Visio, iGrafx, SmartDraw, etc.)
· Understanding of the financial services industry and businesses (e.g., investment banking or asset management, operations, trading, and technology functions)
· Strong personal and professional integrity, and strong work ethics
· Understanding of data concepts, best practices and challenges associated with managing data
· Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships across various functions
· Comfortable working in a large organization with a broad set of stakeholders across various functions (i.e. Technology, Operations, and Finance)
· Experience in Financial market specifically within the client onboarding and maintenance functions.
· Project Management experience preferred, not required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.