We are looking for a multi-talented, high-energy individual that will help create, coordinate and execute on AM distribution’s strategic priorities across the Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Technology and CRM divisions. The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing team with a close-knit and entrepreneurial culture
The Head of Analytics Program Management will be responsible for bringing together cross-functional resources, establishing priorities, creating road maps, identifying work-streams, assigning roles/responsibilities. Ultimately they will oversee and own successful execution.
This is a role requiring a high level of stamina, persistence and internal fortitude. The individual will own projects of the highest strategic priority and will need to be equally competent in both risk- as well as relationship-management.
Primary to this role will be the responsibility for creating and managing project plans, budgets, and schedules, managing those plans through effective communications with stakeholders and team members and reporting on the status of projects under his or her purview in both a structured and ad hoc basis.
Lists of projects include: CRM vision and strategy, curating the marketing plan, design and deployment of Decision Engine/ AI, delivery of mobile wholesaler tools/technology, integration of predictive analytics, dashboard and reporting roll-out as well as training & adoption strategy.
- Provide a holistic reporting view of analytics initiatives/deliverables, identifying risks, issues, and inter dependencies
- Create, manage, and facilitate the ongoing utilization of project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Facilitate communication and task documentation between business stakeholders in digital, marketing, technology, and project teams
- Document and track all changes in project parameters
- Collaborate with product owners and team leaders to create documentation related to scope and schedule
- Collaborate with sales and technology to ensure all project requirements and objectives are properly documented and followed.
- Support planning, co-ordination and production of Analytics & Data-driven programs and initatives.
- Ensure staying on point of programs and their alignment with ongoing communication of the Digital strategy to key global, country and regional stakeholders
- Performing demand analysis, gathering use cases and user requirements, defining MVP
- Establishing the program roadmap, establishing tollgates, assigning roles and responsibilities, identifying work-streams (and their owners)
- Proactively define success and KPIs with appropriate buy-in/sign off
- Link the BI and analytics program roadmap with larger distribution strategy through sharing of ideas, capabilities and collaborating across forums
- Champion common processes across multiple teams and products
- Form working and collaborative relationships with Marketing, Technology, and Data, where necessary to plan and achieve the Global Digital strategy
- Provide solutions to overcome existing inefficiencies or cost prohibitive processes.
- Determines, identifies and collects appropriate metrics to measure the impact and ROI of the specific program/project transformation on the business
Qualifications in Information Technology, Marketing, Project Management
6+ years managing digital/data/software projects and processes. Experience with analytics and Big Data projects a plus.
- Very high proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and/or other common project and business communication software
- Experience with various development and project management methodologies (e.g. agile, lean, waterfall etc.).
- Profoundly excellent communication and task and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines by utilizing problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
Data & Technology
- Experience working with technology teams to manage and prioritize solution development
- Experience in developing automation requirements and/or supporting systems deployment.
- Experience in either information, data, or analytics technology
- Demonstrated success in navigating, developing, managing and creating buy-in with Digital strategies and initiatives across a matrix structure and across multiple business lines/leaders in a global setting
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage cross-functional programs and deliver online revenue growth or savings
- Passion for transformation and behavior management
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills, from both a tactical and strategic sense
- Pro-active and enthusiastic approach to providing leadership and direction to peers and team members
- Excellent organization skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Pursues multiple, sometimes competing, goals effectively
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification a plus
- Preferred to have hands-on management experience in a global environment.
- Organizational savviness: appropriately aggressive, yet cool and respectful, professional presence
- Ability to translate generalized business goals and objectives into concrete program strategy and tactical plans.
- Proactive attitude in managing stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer success
- Results driven: confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on her/his feet. She/he will be an active partner with other colleagues in formulating opportunity and delivery strategies
- Team oriented: able to build strong relationships at every level of the organization and is a strong motivator who knows how to influence and to get others to deliver consistently their best work
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills. Ability to articulate and present to C-Level
- Ability to break down organizational barriers