As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
•Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
•Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
•Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
•Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
•Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
•Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Identifying problems and opportunities, and participate in developing
• Ensure timely Monitoring and Resolving of problem tickets.
• Taking leadership in owning issue resolution and driving them to completion.
• Strong focus on continual service improvement. Continually analyze
incoming requests and determine potential efficiencies.
• Providing transparency to users on issue status on a daily basis
• Liaising with other operate teams and the application development teams in
order to resolve issues being reported
• Extract metrics analysis using data from ticket tracking system and review
trends being encountered in the environment.
• Train on and understand changes being implemented across Legal
• Contribute to centrally stored documentation on new issue resolution steps.
• Provide technical expertise and share knowledge with team as required.
• Eagerness to learn new things and apply new technologies quickly.
Must have 3+ years experience in a product support environment.
• Knowledge of fundamental credit, legal and market mitigation techniques,
• Experience with user ticket management.
• Good working knowledge of user support principles.
• Experience with creating process, procedures and documentation relating to
Incident management or system operations.
• Experience with supporting OS (Windows) and Microsoft Office suite of
• Strong analytical, logical, technical and problem solving skills.
• Strong interest in client interaction and possess outstanding verbal and
written communication skills with a diverse audience (technical and non-
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
• Technical proficiency in order to facilitate investigations between the
business, various levels of support and application development teams in
multiple locations and time zones.
• Able to work weekends/late shifts as required.
• College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training
and/or equivalent work experience.
• Good knowledge of Investment Banking, Legal/Compliance and Risk
• Experience supporting Legal/Compliance application portfolio a plus.
• Knowledge of Database - Oracle/Sybase a plus
• Use of SQL for data investigations a plus.
• Knowledge of UNIX and basic administration skills a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and sense of urgency,
accountability, and ownership.
• Motivated self-starter with ability to multi-tasking.
• Able to adapt to new technologies.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.