JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of approximately $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Global Technology Infrastructure Core Foundation Services team (GTI CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies.
GTI CFS is seeking a Security Software Developer to work on a team of developers creating critical cryptographic key management services, encryption services, and entitlements engines. These services will be used by the firm's critical financial and infrastructure services and must operate at high volume with dial tone stability.
- Development of RESTful and KIMP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) software abstraction layers for interfacing with Hardware Security Module (HSM) based hardened appliances
- Development of a centralized entitlements engine and associated client libraries
- Participate in technical design, provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow.
- Participate in project/agile planning sessions to understand business requirements and help craft the proposed solution.
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
- You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in information technology and software security engineering and development in Java
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude.
- Able to work well with virtual, globally dispersed teams.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation/mitigation strategies
- Experience in akka and/or other actor based frameworks
- Experience building 12 factor applications
- Understanding of software design patterns and how to apply them to build maintainable code
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development); excellent knowledge of unit tests, mock interfaces required
- Experience working with ORM (object relational mapping) frameworks and data modeling (uml)
- Experienced in designing and using relational databases and document oriented databases
- Experience with Git/bitbucket
- Experience with Agile development process
- Strong knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledgeable in technology infrastructure stacks a plus; including: Windows and Linux operating systems, network (TCP/IP), storage, virtualization, DNS/DHCP, LDAP, naming and location services