Corporate Technology (CT) builds and supports the firm's financial infrastructure to ensure Finance professionals have access to the tools and information necessary to deliver drive success. In partnership with Global Finance Operations, Corporate Systems Infrastructure (CSi), and others, we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients. CT provides technology support for general ledger, profitability, cost allocations, treasury, accounts payable, reference data, project accounting and fixed assets, and reporting tools and the Risk applications.
The successful candidate must have the ability and desire to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. They will be responsible for the design and implementation of core Java applications as well as multi-tiered applications. The candidate will create technical designs, will code and test these designs, and will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle. They should be fluent in technologies including Core Java, Spring, ORM tools, Drools, GemFire and associated Java development tools.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to become a key part of a team that calculates exposure/utilization for various risk metrics. This is a critical application as we determine if a trade puts a client over their limit and therefore control whether or not a trade is allowed to be executed/cleared. Performance, particularly around minimizing latency while supporting high volumes, is especially important.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on Java application development work experience in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Strong experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, and Unix shell scripting
• Working knowledge of open source frameworks, tools and technologies such as Spring, Drools and REST
• Strong Middleware technology experience
• Experience calculating risk metrics
• Knowledge of trading and clearing flows in the Bilateral, Intermediation, and Clearing spaces (including SEFs) across listed and OTC products (including but not limited to CDS, IRS, F&O, and FX)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.