Skills and Experience
· At least 5 years’ experience in a content writer role, or equivalent
· Have a customer experience / service mindset
· Excellent with Microsoft Office, including Publisher, and Adobe InDesign
· Skilled with Adobe Captivate, or equivalent eLearning tool
· Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are advantageous
· Experience writing training/e-learning materials, not required advantageous
· Outstanding ability to think creatively
· Ability to be succinct, and create customer focused content
· Self-motivator and driven
· Excellent team player
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Experience working in a global, cross-functional team
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.