Quality Assurance - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyze Business Requirements, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
• Supports the application's BAU and DEV/OPS processes and activities.
• Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
• Actively participate in a self-organized Scrum team where team members work together to determine who does what.
• Create detailed manual test cases and automation scripts, works with Business Analyst to determine requirements are captured correctly. Works with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
• Experience in UI, Database and API testing. Support Production Implementation tasks and post Production deployment validations.
• Ability to coach other Scrum team members. Ability to motivate others.
• Work with globally located team members on a daily basis.
• Help design, develop and implement test strategy, test plans based on detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
• Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate test data and prepare it.
• Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
• Experience working with Release Management, PMO.
• Generate Execution Reports; clearly communicate status/risks/concerns to Senior Mgt.
• Actively participate in a self –organized Agile Scrum/Kanban team where members work together to determine who does what.
• 4-7 years of experience in testing applications; manual and automated testing.
• “T-Shaped”/Broad skilled software development professional with deep skills in certain areas such as coding, but also skilled in other areas such as project management, testing and/or analysis.
• Experienced in testing applications developed in various SDLC methodologies.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to collaborate effectively across different business and technology teams.
• Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
• SQA Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well enough to create detailed test cases. Ability to map test cases to business requirements. Basic understanding of development lifecycle and quality assurance phases.
• Java, Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse IDE, Maven, HTML, DOM and similar tools.
• ALM, JIRA or other similar tools for Test case and Defect Management.
• MS Office Suite, SQL, API testing, JSON Msg validations.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Time Management.
• Experience in testing complex financial & banking applications.
• Experience in testing applications built on architecture supporting Cloud computing Architecture.
• Knowledge and experience in Technology including various architectures, languages, tools and applications.
• Knowledgeable in LISA, Cucumber and other similar tools.
• Have a positive approach towards work and fellow team members.
• Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
• Experience with Usability testing experience with different tools ( Certify functionality of browsers to comply with American Disability Act)
• Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran