• The Client Solutions and Implementation team is responsible for the delivery of new and incremental business into J.P. Morgan for the EMEA region. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that deals are executed and onboarded efficiently and on time to maximize revenue opportunities
• The purpose of the role is to proactively and positively drive and manage the implementation of new business into J.P. Morgan.
• The Implementation Manager is a high profile position with significant responsibility as it is one of the first relationships the client will build with the J.P. Morgan team
• The successful candidate will be responsible for Project Managing new and incremental deals, will gain an exposure to the many products that JPM offer, and will be encouraged to identify opportunities for continual improvements within client onboarding and drive these forward.
• Responsibility to provide ‘Best in Class’ Implementation client experience
• Full responsibility for the implementation of deals, from start to completion
• Project management of virtual teams comprised of representatives from various organizational disciplines (e.g. Portfolio Advisors, Sales, Product, Legal, Operations, Technology, Portfolio Analysts )
• To communicate clearly and effectively with Senior Sponsors, Stakeholders, Operational departments and Implementation Deal Teams
• Actively manage the project progress by use of project plans, issues logs and status reports
• Control and ensure approvals to model changes, contracts and impact to the business
• Identify and manage the escalation and resolution of issues and risks
• Sustain the project direction
• Ensure business transitions seamlessly into BAU with zero issues
• Act as the face to the client, agreeing structure, requirements and operating models, meeting on a regular basis and providing updates and handling client concerns.
• Partner with the sales teams and Portfolio Advisors to provide support and consultancy during the sales process, including support for RFPs and performing pre-win client pitches, where required.
• Support the identification of process improvements with subsequent ownership of improvement execution
• Ensure product and regulatory knowledge is current.
• Proven and demonstrable track record in Project Management, including management of virtual teams and complex projects
• Proven track record in client facing roles
• Knowledge of CIB Products, preferably HFS and PERES Products
• Self-starter with the ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Highly structured and methodical in execution
• Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time-management skills
• Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.