• This position will report to a Quality Control manager and will help support the Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering program for J.P. Morgan Securities.
• Review and approval of KYC documentation, information, research and Due Diligence for new and existing clients.
• Liaise with internal teams to discuss AML/KYC requirements and convey KYC approval status.
• Ensure all policy required client documents/records are complete and accurate.
• Assist with audits and AML/KYC related issues.
• Drives projects end-to-end (scorecards, stakeholder management, etc.)
• Alert management as appropriate to issues that require immediate attention.
• Handle all sensitive and confidential information in accordance with firm policy.
• Compile metrics for daily reporting.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2 years experience CIP/KYC/AML Area and strong understanding of KYC Requirements mandated by regulatory bodies
• Expertise in/familiarity with brokerage processes and systems would be helpful.
• Ability to manage projects while performing other required daily duties.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to money laundering, including the Patriot Act, and OFAC requirements.
• PC Proficiency: Advanced/Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to handle deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment.
• Strong writing and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.