About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading processors of credit card payments
This individual will lead Card Customer Marketing’s launch of a new critical capability for Card and then leading the ongoing strategy and marketing. In addition, will lead digital partnership strategy to lead transformational partnerships that drive customer value and a greater share of online spending. Responsibilities include defining and executing partnerships to be relevant for the future of digital commerce, as well as, managing execution of a merchant offer platform.
The Customer Marketing team is focused on generating innovative marketing solutions and differentiated customer experiences for millions of Chase card members across all of our portfolios. Our goal is to be at the forefront of innovation in the financial services, marketing and technology industries. In this rapidly changing consumer environment, we are constantly working to improve the JPMorgan Chase marketing playbook to increase customer loyalty and drive profitability across Card Services.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who will drive the development of marketing strategy and the execution of that strategy across a number of high-impact and high-visibility initiatives within Card Services related to deepening engagement and brand love with our existing card members. Responsibilities will include the creation, coordination, execution, communication and reporting of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have proven success executing and overseeing all aspects of project management and a strong awareness of digital, marketing and innovation trends.
This role will work cross-functionally across the business to:
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy across critical initiatives for Card Services
- Lead innovation to our marketing campaigns, channels and processes
- Create and lead messaging architecture and frameworks to ensure brand consistency
- Create central marketing campaigns, assets and templates to enable scale and efficiency across Chase's product portfolio and across our card member life-cycle
- Leverage customer insights to create, evaluate and iterate upon campaign elements in pursuit of continuous improvement of customer and business outcomes.
- Establish metrics, track results, and report to senior leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required; Masters preferred
- 6+ years of related customer marketing experience required
- Deep digital payments knowledge preferred
- Ability to bring strategic thinking and a structured thought process to white space opportunities
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the mindset of a change agent
- Customer-centric thinking
- Ability to influence and partner with a range of stakeholders to drive execution and strategy
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.