Global Supplier Services Operations is responsible for the global procurement processes, payment of vendor invoices, reimbursement of business travel & entertainment expenses, processing & reporting of corporate fixed assets and all associated taxes. GSSO comprises of Source to Pay Operations, Fixed Assets & Accounting operations, Travel & Entertainment, Indirect tax operations managed out of onshore and offshore hubs.
Formed in March 2017, the Source to Pay (S2P) Operations group exists to ensure the end-to-end cycle from the Sourcing of goods or services through to the payment of the associated invoices is executed with excellence.
Encompassing Sourcing Operations, Supplier Set Up, Contract Administration, Procurement, Invoicing & Payments, this team cover the full supply chain for JPMorgan Chase’s $17Bn of Sourceable spend.
The Source-to-Pay Operations team exists to empower our customers to seamlessly fulfil their buying needs in an industry leading online marketplace.
We will deliver unmatched service excellence and accelerate the Source-to-Pay experience through exceptional people, controlled processes and innovative technology.
Our vision is for the Source-to-Pay Operational process to be the most controlled the most intuitive, the most transparent and the most efficient process in CAO.
Source to Pay Operations is founded upon our teams working in two key focus areas.
The position available is for a full-time S2P Invoice & Payments (I&P) operations manager within Global Invoicing & Payments product who will play a key role in day to day operations. Due to the global nature of the team, the individual should expect to work with teams across many time zones and work on a number of the different systems used globally by GSSO.
S2P I&P operations manager has to ensure invoices are processed and paid in line with documented operating procedures and corporate invoice & payments policy. Attention to detail, process mind set and strong leadership & management capabilities are essential skills that should be present in this individual. There may be an opportunity/requirement to travel domestic (within US) and internationally.
The S2P I&P operations manager will need to work closely with the operations staff based offshore (India) and onshore (US & UK). Strong partnership with corporate technology and collaboration with other Global Supplier Services functions will be required.
The operations manager will be required to participate in the following activities:
- Partner with offshore operations team in day to day delivery of invoice & payment activities
- Act as an escalation point in handling invoice & payment queries from lines of business users and vendors
- Provide subject matter expertise to offshore & LOB team members in invoice & payment related questions
- Directly accountable in ensuring process metrics (KPIs) are consistently met and green
- Ensure daily operations are carried out in a compliant manner and mitigating risks timely
- Administrate, manage and document processes and operating procedures
- Senior management and stakeholder communications
- Participate in product business reviews at regular intervals
- Create, lead, administrate, facilitate and deliver training courses and materials, as required
- Ensure operations are compliant to internal & external audits
- Engage in transformation business initiatives as required