At least 4 years of experience in Business System Analysis & coding (java) and working through the
SDLC / Agile, with a Bachelor's degree in IT.
- Experience writing Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) including Use cases, Business rules, Wireframes, User stories.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, Test scripts & also Testing Execution
- Good understanding & knowledge of Development role including Code analysis (java), Database Tables & SQL
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with using SQL and creating database queries preferably Teradata environment.
- Experience in working on Agile Methodology
- Strong requirements gathering skills (interviewing business users and functional leaders).
- Experience/Understanding of business system development/analysis and Problem Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Ability to produce excellent work under multiple, tight deadlines
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Business system analysis/development experience
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Client focused, Adaptable and flexible
- Highly motivated self starter
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.