J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Private Equity & Real Estate Services (“PERES”) was launched in November of 2005 through the commercialization of the finance and technology team supporting J.P. Morgan's various private equity and real estate entities. The line of business has over 300+ dedicated finance and technology professionals with offices in New York, Luxembourg, Sydney, London, Dublin, India and Channel Islands. The team provides administration services to more than 100 clients with over $300 BN exposure to alternative assets.
• Responsible for managing the PERES fund administration product across EMEA
• Executing the Product strategy across operations, technology and sales
• Development of performance metrics and client management.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of industry standards in order to most effectively serve and communicate with clients
• Ensure compliance with internal policy and external regulations
• Drive change through the organization to improve risk profile, increase automation and efficiency
• Close collaboration with product management support functions
• Management of the PERES business P&L, staffing and operating model
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.