Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next for you and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking team members to create lifelong engaged relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and quality with every customer interaction. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping customers resolve their questions and concerns.
We have opportunities for Specialist positions in Customer Service.
Our Customer Service group provides exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Customer Service with the following skills:
Problem Solving Skills
Chase provides a professional and fun environment for employees so they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a diverse and dynamic team, Specialists receive ongoing training and development to enrich their skills and build a career at Chase.
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position and days and times of the training may vary. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
· As a Customer Service Specialist, you will have direct phone interaction with Military customers to answer and resolve Mortgage servicing questions and SCRA inquiries.
· You will work in an environment requiring you to listen, review multiple computer systems, type and talk to resolve complex customer issues.
· Ability to perform in a fast paced environment; ability to multitask
· Maintain excellent customer satisfaction scores and quality scores while meeting efficiency goals and strict schedule and attendance guidelines.
· Maintain an understanding of Chase mortgage servicing policies and SCRA guidelines, as well as legal and compliance regulations.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.