CB Regulatory Operations – Procedures Operations Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Procedures Team within Regulatory Operations supports Commercial Banking through the end-to-end management of online procedure libraries. This includes initial library creation, publishing, ongoing maintenance, procedural communications, and managing the annual review and attestation of procedures and supporting documentation.
The Operations Manager oversees a team 5-10 Procedure Editors who are responsible for supporting the day-to-day editing and maintenance process for published documents as assigned. In addition the Operations Managers helps ensure new processes have the appropriate on-going support, and overall procedure quality is always achieved.
- Manage the personnel responsible for day-to-day support of core procedure functions
- Own and continually seek to optimize the core team processes, including enhancing style guides, templates and standards to drive consistency where possible with already published procedures and firm-wide standards
- Serve as site administrator and subject matter expert for various applications used by the team to support build projects, change management, and team collaboration. (Primarily Adobe RoboHelp, RoboServer, RoboSource Control and SharePoint)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or end to end project management
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Experience in coaching or mentoring employees
- Superior communication and writing skills (experience with technical/procedural writing a strong plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, with an ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. MUST be able to prioritize work loads, multitask, and react quickly to continually changing business expectations.
- Mastery of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated team building skills and ability to work in a team environment
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in financial services, if possible Corporate/Commercial Banking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Adobe RoboHelp and SharePoint administration