The commercial card market continues to experience significant growth due to constant innovation and a strong customer-focused, value proposition.
The Product Readiness Manager is responsible for managing a team of four professional who develop product positioning; educate and equip the organization with messaging, tools and materials; and enable cross-functional teams to deliver consistent, customer-focused messages that support key business priorities. This team plays a central role within Commercial Card (CC), responsible for preparing internal teams for product changes, enhancements and launches, and ensuring client-facing teams have the necessary materials to deliver key messages to customers.
This individual will influence product strategy and how we communicate product benefits and differentiators relative to the competition. The candidate will have complete responsibility over product positioning over JPMorgan Chase's industry-leading commercial card offering that includes Corporate Card (T&E), Purchasing Card, Single Use and One Card products.
· Create go-to-market strategies and champion highly controlled processes for when, how and to whom the team communicates product-related changes or enhancements.
· Synthesize product construct and product simplification changes into customer-friendly materials and communications.
· Engage, educate and equip internal cross-functional teams to prepare for product deployments.
· Utilize market, competitive and customer research to shape how we position our solutions in the marketplace.
· Develop and own external-facing product content (e.g. pitch books, marketing sheets, value-add content) to support sales and relationship management teams.
· Manage product-related projects with internal and third-party creative agencies.
· Manage budget and internal resources to ensure successful execution of North American Product Management strategies.
· 10+ years of relevant experience in commercial card or related spaces
· Demonstrated experience in product management and marketing strategy with direct exposure to execution of tactics in a business-to-business marketing environment
· Proven record of delivering high-impact product and marketing campaigns, including new value propositions, best-practice education and materials
· Evidences strong leadership skills and attributes, a high level of energy and integrity, speaks up and pushes back, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.