JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As a Java Developer (Java/J2EE) for Resiliency Data Management System, you will be responsible to:
* Participate in application architecture, infrastructure and design.
* Work with team members across onshore, offshore and mentor junior developers.
* Produce realistic estimates, work with the Business Analysts, Development Manager and Project Manager to ensure that tasks are completed within estimates and variances identified early.
* Develop / Lead various application modules.
* Coordinate code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the code deployment teams
* L3 Production support - Lead Issue resolution for production systems
* 8-12+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* Experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
* Financial services experience
* Technology: Core Java, J2EE, JSF, HTML5
* Application Frameworks: Primefaces, Spring including Data and Security, SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
* ETL: Informatica
* Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit
* Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, iBatis, MyBatis
* Database: Oracle
* Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
* Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.