JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website: www.jpmorganchase.com.
As a Client Account Manager, you will report to a Senior Client Service Manager. You will serve as the Client Account Manager for an assigned book of Institutional Clients including a variety of Defined Benefit plans, Defined Contribution plans, Public Fund plans, Endowment and Foundations, and Corporate Cash accounts and have ultimate ownership for your client’s satisfaction. As the Client Account Manager you are responsible for pulling together the team and resources required to successfully service your assigned book of business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Leading in person/phone meetings with your client base to build relationships, establish an on-going
governance structure, update clients on product and system enhancements, and monitor the clients on-
going satisfaction soliciting direct feedback.
• Introducing Senior Management to your client base.
• Maintaining client profiles, and service level documents for your assigned book of business.
• Completing periodic relationship reviews for your ERISA qualified relationships.
• Monitoring billing for accuracy on an annual basis.
• Coordinate client training
• Participate in new business presentations with sales.
• Coordinating service delivery from a virtual team inclusive of support staff from a variety of functional
groups such as accounting, performance, compliance, and securities lending.
•Working with Line of Businesses partners, Market Staff and Legal staff to ensure the prompt resolution
of client issues through appropriate channels and escalating as required
• Participating in national project teams representing Client Service
• Performing other special duties or assignments as requested or required
• Assuring compliance with all Chase audit Policies and Procedures
• Typically a minimum of ten years or the equivalent customer service, operations, sales or management
experience preferably with experience with ERISA qualified plans, custody, accounting, securities
lending, performance measurement, compliance monitoring, benefit payments, and global tax .
• Knowledge of financial exposure and operational risks associated with bank product and services
• Effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make effective decisions
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.