As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
The Information Risk Analyst will have a comprehensive understanding of the overall Technology risk and controls environment and ensure appropriate governance to manage and proactively identify issues and changes in the risk profile of the underlying systems. The individual will ensure Application Owners and Production Owners understand the end-to-end risk posture of their applications and infrastructure to ensure appropriate controls are implemented for existing systems, new application development, and on going enhancements.
You will progress a robust risk and control environment ensuring technology solutions comply with firm wide risk and regulatory requirements.
- Drive a risk mitigating culture within CIB Technology aligned to proactively identify, assess, and manage inherent risks within our platforms and services
- Promote innovation within the technology control environment driving control optimization, process efficiency, and improved client experience
- Strengthen the CIB Technology control environment through education, collaboration, and oversight
- Drive effective risk mitigating controls designed, deployed, and monitored by the application owners, developers, and support teams
- Support an integrated technology control framework maintaining the appropriate balance between risk mitigation, product growth, and financial returns
- Collaborate with Audit, business control functions, and the CIB Technology teams to drive transparent, measurable, and sustainable control improvements
- Partner closely with business and technology stakeholders providing clear direction and guidance to manage risks, optimize returns, and enhance the client experience
- Proactively work with technology and product managers to identify potential issues and ensure effective remediation
- Provide guidance and advise on material remediation activities ensuring appropriate resolution of issues
- Active engagement in risk assessments and control substantiation
- Collaborate with Application Owners on Internal Audits, SSAE16, SOX, and regulatory assessments
- Support the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process ensuring issues and related action plans are timely documented, assigned, and resolved
- Support the Technology Controls education agenda
- Lead Technology Controls forums across multiple application areas
- Ensure escalation of material issues to senior technology management
- Proven Technology, IT risk, and audit and regulatory experience
- Ideally have CISSP or CRISC or equivalent qualification/experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (mostly excel/power point)
- Ability to own and deliver tasks/projects to deadlines
- Experience working with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to establish good working relationships with team members, colleagues, and external organizations
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran