· 5-8 years of overall IT Experience
· Core Skills
- Strong Object orientation Concepts, Multithreading
- Experience in J2EE, IBM Websphere, XML, XSL and related technologies
- Strong in RDBMS concepts; PL/SQL knowledge, ORM - Awareness and basic Linux/UNIX
- Hands-on experience on Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/GIT, Test Automation and JIRA
- Preference for Cloud, SpringBoot, CI experience
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations’ Agile project life-cycle
- Take ownership of business-critical and complex applications
- Identify technical improvements, Process Improvements, innovative solutions and suggest
- Must be good in Java/J2EE hands on
- Should be able to translate high level design to detail technical design and implementation
- Code Reviews – PMD, JUNIT, Performance, Memory Management
- Exposure to web services (WSDL or WADL), concepts and implementation
- Hands-On with, and aware of multiple automation techniques across multiple infrastructure environments
- Caching Framework (Gemfire/Coherence)
- FIX protocol knowledge
- Integration Framework
- BPM Framework
- Amazon Web Services / Cloud Foundry
- Spring Cloud
- BFSI (Banking Finance Service and Insurance) experience preferred
- Should be able to translate business requirements into high level design, detail technical design and implementation.
· Soft Skills
- Proven leadership skills & excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively identify and communicate issues leveraging standard monitoring and alerting tools, and work to resolve issues liaising with 3rd party resolver teams as necessary.
- A good listener and should articulate ideas in writing and verbally to any audience in a way where these are understood and achieve the goals intended with that communication
- Have ability to work effectively with teams/people having different skill sets, personalities, work styles, or motivation level
- Readiness to work 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM IST to provide for overlap with US teams
· Process & Management
- Maintain documentation on issues, corrective actions in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning within team
- Look to proactively develop operate knowledge and skills by sharing experiences and attending relevant training
- Proactively improve support services by building upon best practice and tools
- Awareness of industry standard SDLC processes for quality management
- Knowledge of software estimation techniques
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.