· Outstanding academic credentials
· 2-3 years work experience in real estate / investment industry (preferably real estate investment)
· Proficiency in Financial modeling skills is a must
· Strong work ethics and integrity, a team player who is pro-active and motivated
· Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under time pressures
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Full fluency in English and Japanese is required.
· International experience or education is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.